SAHABat..

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BUSY..




MEI

will be busy to finish up all my labwork.. Real Time PCR for all my fresh tissue patient samples and FFPE samples, with Immunohistochemistry (IHC)... InsyaAllah I really want settle all those tasks done within couples of months.. Hopefully!

JUNE

Will be really... really... really busy...
Busy with presentation of Journal Club coz my aim to get the netbook as the best presenter.. Tengoklah kalo ade rezeki... kalo takde rezeki pun tak per.. as long as dah berusaha dan mencuba even though I have presented in Journal Club before. Ni baru orang kata tak de keja carik kerja!!! :D




Then the next day candat sotong... Hoooo... Hooo... new experience of candat sotong. Hopefully semuanya selamat.



Then the following week ada Haflla Annual Dinner... Hoo yang ni kena sediakan duet tuk fees. Tak prepare lagi... aiggoooooo... Hafla Annual Dinner adalah dinner tuk my bellydance class.. HEhheheeeee... see lama giler tak update blog.. sesawang pun dah berlambak sebab sebok bergelek... Heheheheeee.... Mesti best dinner tu... and of course tak sedia baju lagi... aigggooooo..... ...T_T....



Then the next week ada 16th National Conference and Health Sciences kat Pusat Pengajian Sains Perubatan, PPSP (USM). This will be my forth conference during my master studies. Hmmm.... present oral je lah.. malas nak buat poster sebab mesti tak nak kuar duet tuk poster... Haaaahahaha... my supervisor gives an option either poster or oral and I just pick oral with confident... Hahahha.. belasah je.. lagi pun boleh practice the way of my presentation skills...




THEN the following month..
InsyaAllah I will fly to Bandung, Indonesia...
YEEAAAHHHHHH......
Maybe tu cuti setelah pulun with my full tasks months before..
Harap semuanya jadi..



Doakan saya!!! ....^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment